Friday, August 24, 2012

More Romeo and Juliet Text Messages


Here are some more text messages between characters in Romeo and Juliet. There is also a quiz at the end.
The scene of the fight

Mercutio,Romeo, Benvolio, Tybalt.

Tybalt: Romeo u villain  I challenge u 2 a fight, just us.

Romeo: I'm no villain I lv u more then u think.

Mercutio : R u going 2 give up that easily Romeo :0.I can take u on easily Tybalt this is going to be fun.

Tybalt: Kk then @ noon we will fight only 1 of us will liv.

Romeo walks away, & Tybalt & Mercutio r fighting. Mercutio is slain.

Mercutio (in deep pain):  Tybalt has won, the blow mite not be that big but has served its purpose. Death is creeping closer.

Romeo: No No fight thru the pain ur all rite.

Mercutio : I hope both ur houses catch an awful disease for they have made worms meat of me.

Romeo : Tybalt, Mercutio's soul still roams thru the air & 1 of us will join him 2 nite. 

 Tybalt & Romeo r fighting furiously Tybalt is slain.

Benvolio : Away with u Romeo u will b doomed to death.

By Lauren,Bridget, Jupman


 Rosaline & Romeo Text Speech.

 
Romeo : O Rosaline how I lv u so will u meet me @ the dance tonite? 

 
Rosaline: Ew um who is this, O u no! & would u stop txtn me ur getting real annoyin 

 
Romeo: Plzzz anytin to c u babes ;)

 
Rosaline: OMG what part of no don't u get!!!!!!

 
Romeo: :'( I really do y don't u believe me.

 
Rosaline: Ugh I'm not listening to this by!, & ur lv is not true I bet u will be sayin this to some other pretty gurl. 

 
Romeo: My lv is sincere.

 
Rosaline: PFFFT yeah rite look leave me alone & delete my # now.

 
Romeo: :( Fine by.

 
Rosaline: GOOD IT'S BOUT TIME!


 Romeo and Juliet Quiz  by Lauren
1. What two birds were mentioned when Romeo left Juliet to escape to Mantua? 
2.  Who does Romeo first love?
3. How old is Juliet?
4. Complete the sentence: "Oh, she doth teach the torches ........"  
5. What are the two family names?
6. Who dies first?
7. Who does Lord Capulet want Juliet to marry?
8. Who is Friar Lawrence?
9. How long does the potion Juliet took last?
10. Who looks after Juliet?
11. Complete the sentence:
     " My lips two ___ pilgrims ready stand to smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss."
12. Describe Tybalt. 
13. Who is Mercutio?
14. Who kills Tybalt?
15. What house does Romeo belong to?
16. What house does Juliet belong to?:
17. What is Romeos punishment when he kills Tybalt? 
18. What town does Romeo flee to?
19. Who attempts to deliver a message to Romeo? 
20. How does Juliet die in the end?



Answers:
1. Nightingale  and lark. 
2. Rosaline
3. 13 (in her 14th year)
4. ..to burn bright 
5. Montague, Capulet
6. Mercutio - killed by Tybalt  
7. Count Paris - a relation of Prince Escalus
8. Romeo's friend, priest and councillor
9. 48 hours  
10. Nurse 
11. blushing.
12. Angry, mean, nasty, unkind, hot headed, a Capulet
13. Romeo and Benvolio's friend, a relation of Prince Escalus 
14. Romeo 
15. Montague
16. Capulet
17. Exile, banishment from Verona 
18. Mantua
19 Friar John sent by Friar Laurence 
20. She killed herself with Romeo's dagger.

No comments:

Post a Comment