Friday, January 20, 2012

James Bond Day

James Bond Day on PhotoPeach





Thanks to Mr Yates for organising and running the annual James Bond Day.

Some of the participants:

James Bonds:
Leon - Motto "Stay back - I've got fried rice!"
Nishant -  Motto " Why use pepper spray when you have curry powder!"
Kobe - My attitude to assassins:  "Oi! Go home!"
Kamal - Motto: "Seek, Strike, Destroy!"
Trent - Motto: "Trust nobody!"
Yatin - My attitude to assassins: "Hasta la vista, Baby!"
Glen - My attitude to assassins: " Sneak up and act like I am one of them."
Hoani - Motto: "To catch a rabbit, hide behind a bush and do carrot calls."
Callum - My attitude to assassins: "Date their sister to get them on your side."
Nikhil - Motto: "Always Give Up."
Donny: My  attitude to assassins is ...friendly.
        

Charlie's Angels:
Jessica - My hobbies are: "That information is classified!"
Vanessa - Motto: "A Coke a day keeps the doctor away!"
Ella - "I train by lifting light weights - marshmallows on a stick."
Jasmine - Motto: "OMG, Yeah! Like totally!"
Sarah - "I train by punching a bag of meat in my grandparents' garage."
Taleyah- "I train by stalking James Bond."
Shyna - "I train by changing the channels."


No comments:

Post a Comment